Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love Thy Neighbor

I was just reading my daily subscriptions. And I glanced over the date. It said Wednesday February 25 and I was like "how did they do that!? It's Tuesday."

And then I was like !oh SNAP! it is Wednesday, and that is how they did it.

I keep losing electronics. Yesterday my phone hid in the couch for a day, and I tried to answer my TV remote. I was like I KNOW I feel it vibrating beneath me somewhere. And it wasn't in any of my pockets. So yeah of course I felt a square plastic object and tried to answer it. My remote was like WATCHU DOIN TA ME FOO. My remote is so gangsta. What, isn't yours?

I read a CRAZY article yesterday. It's pretty relevant to all yall ladies out there. Especially you college attending ones. I think we all live in a fantasy world sometimes, here in college. Thinking that people who need help are in a third world country. Everyone thinks they're gonna change the world. Well maybe that's just the community I've emersed myself in (future social workers). But look in your freaking front yard. The person right next to you (more often than not) is crying inside behind their smile. Because what should we be doing before we graduate and go be idealistic but probably get burned out from our crappy salary? Do what we can, where we can.

1 comment:

PZC said...

so why didn't you tell me you were blogging? Blogging for years too.
May I read this or am I banned from this too?

your loving dad