Monday, February 23, 2009

Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here..

I am not very good at keeping up with my blog. I know. I will write every five seconds for a week and then disappear for several years. And by years I actually mean weeks and by a week I actually mean a day or so. Why not just say that in the first place you may ask? Well mostly I wanted to anger you, theoretical blogging fan. It makes sense, you are my only fan, so why not drive you away?! I guess I haven't written much because I haven't felt like my kooky self. Things suck lately and I am trying not to be too terribly honest about it. But given that my boyfriend and brother are the only two people who pass by here I don't think its too emotionally whore-ish of me to admit to on a public posting device. I just feel like saying something outrageous with lots of swears and bad words. Stuff like THE FUCK WORD. Yeah I just said that. I think I got that out of my system. I should probably go back to writing my critical review on "Mothers on the Fast Track." Though I am neither a mother, nor fast and track-ish... I must still endure and write eight bullsh-- I mean pages about it. So giveN that its a book about everything I am not. And I've got nothin to learn from others................ I am prob gonna go burn it now.
HOWBOUTTHAT?

2 comments:

hootenannie said...

I read your blog. I subscribe.

PZC said...

if you weren't my sister i would marry you. oh wait...