Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Next Journey

I have never been anything other than a student. So I don't really know what I am going to do when I don't get ahead by studying every night. How does one become successful at a career? Or at life? I have never really had to worry about it until now.

I guess the first step would be to buy a good pair of business casual shoes. I'd like to say that shoes are the cause of, and solution to, all of my life's problems. And just as with life, it's hard to pick the problems (shoes that look good but hurt your feet) from the solutions (shoes that look good and are comfortable) sometimes.

But yeah shoes are the way to go.

I am really nervous excited to start my internship. What if I am really bad at what I've devoted the last 3.5 years of school to be able to do? What if I don't really want to help anyone or do anything creative after all.. what if I am just lazy by nature and I don't know it yet. Well I could go on like this for a while but I don't think I will.

I guess all I can do is baaaLEEEVVVV! I think I can only go up from here.

No comments: