Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 AMs



The worst thing INVENTED. They should be illegal. I am pretty sure my professor even said "This is too early for me. And I'm retired." Yeah you know what happened? The last required class of my major had a 4:15 section that freaking canceled a day before last semester ended, so they moved 80 people to the 8 AM section. And of course, this being my second to last legitimate class schedule... I had no other choice. So they pulled this teacher FROM THE GRAVE and made him teach IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

I tried to do the real college thing for the first time ever. Rolled out of bed and threw on stretch pants and a sweatshirt. Didn't even brush my hair. I feel like a creature right now. I have two more classes that must witness me like this. I think I might be slightly OCD because it feels like a waste to make myself look presentable if I have already gone out in public. It's like.. they already know. I am not foolin anyone by acting like I have looked decent all day long. As soon as I step outside someone's gonna walk by and yell "I AM IN YOUR 8 AM THAT WAS NOT WHAT YOU WERE WEARING." And I will, defenselessly (for what defense is there?) go back to my apartment, roll in some dirt, and put my lazy outfit back on, thus restoring my creature state.

2 comments:

Dave said...

nice tan in that picture

;)

Unknown said...

This post was incredibly cute.