Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Holiday Blah

I hate the feeling that sets in after the holiday huzzah is over. At least Christmas is still on the way, otherwise I'd feel so hopeless. I would say that December 26 is easily the worst day ever, because it feels like there's nothing else to look forward to. Well, New Year's I guess. But who even CELEBRATES that?!??!!!!!!!!!!!??!!??!!?!?

What a strange era it is to be in your 20- something's. You're expected to act at least 30, all the while being treated at maximum like you are 16. Today someone explained to me that the bathroom was right behind me, located conveniently underneath the sign labeling it "Restroom." I was like, thanks. Even if I were as young as I look, I still wouldn't be so much of an idiot that I wouldn't make the connection between a bathroom and a sign for a bathroom. And then a blind person walked by and was like "Yeah even I figured it out." That didn't happen. But it should have.

There's a simple explanation for why this happened though. Two types of people I've found in the world (two of many) are one: the type that announce everything that they're going to do to everyone in the room (me). The second type is that of the know-it-all-over-concerned-with-random-strangers-and-gives-you-uneeded-help-for-god-knows-what-reason. These two types should never be mixed and matched, or even have a milisecond run in. The reason for this is the scenerio just described. The combination of these two types of people could result in personality explosions everywhere. WATCH. OUT.

No comments: